Established in 1994, Interlink Capital Strategies is a Washington DC-based consulting and financial advisory firm specialized in structured finance for projects in emerging markets, thereby helping small and medium-sized American and foreign companies materialized their opportunities on a broad range of sectors, from agriculture to renewable energy.
Our focus since our inception has been Africa, Latin-America, Asia, the Middle East and Eastern Europe including former Soviet Union countries. Currently developing economies represent a larger portion of the global GDP than developed countries.
Our managers are experts in developing and/or financing projects, equipment sales, and other business opportunities. ICS possesses unique expertise in accessing numerous multilateral, sovereign and sub-sovereign governmental lending and guarantee programs in the US and abroad; these are frequently the only sources of long-term debt available for many of the markets of interest to our clients.
- Strategic business development and marketing advice with a focus on emerging markets
- Structured and project finance with unparalleled capabilities in the use of bilateral and multilateral financing programs from the U.S., Europe, and Asia
- Short and medium-term export and finance through an affiliated lending institutions: ExWorks Capital LLC
- Loan restructurings and workout advice
- Renewable energy and energy efficiency finance through various private sector players and government agencies
We are a registered GSA contractor for the U.S. government. Interlink has been certified by the Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC) as a charter member of the Enterprise Development Network. Additionally, Interlink is a financial advisor for the U.S. Export-Import Bank’s (Ex-Im Bank) structured finance program, as well as an approved exporter of record for overseas buyer finance programs.
All news 13 Nov 2015