Interlink Capital Strategies is a management consulting and financial advisory firm, as well as a private equity fund manager focused on emerging markets. Its senior management includes the former COO and Vice Chairman of Ex-Im Bank and the former President of OPIC. Founded in 1994, it provides business development, structured and project finance solutions for international transactions. Through an affiliated specialty lending company, ExWorks Capital, it provides short-term credit as both an export trading company and a delegated authority lender at Ex-Im Bank and SBA. Interlink also manages an early stage geothermal development fund for the German government (KfW) and the European Union (EU) focused on Latin America. In another fund, it is currently creating a small business export lending program with Lending Club and Ex-Im Bank, among other federal agencies, focused on transactions under $500,000. We offer:
· Project, structured and trade finance (including an ExIm Bank and SBA approved specialty lender and trading company: ExWorks Capital, with unparalleled capabilities in the use of bilateral and multilateral financing programs from the U.S., Europe and Asia;
· Import financing for trades to the U.S. and other select overseas markets;
· Project development and marketing support, including business plans, financial modeling, and negotiating strategies, with a focus on emerging markets;
· A U.S. office with business and administration support for foreign companies seeking to enter the North American market; and
· Loan restructurings and workouts.
Interlink Capital Strategies (ICS or Interlink) specializes in creating the quantitative and qualitative transaction/project information to develop and finance business opportunities. It was founded by Tim Bridgewater and Neil Bush (former President Bush’s brother) to focus on business between the U.S. and Southeast Asia with Charoen Pokphand Group, one of the largest conglomerates in Asia. Today the focus has broadened to include Latin America, Africa, Middle East, Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union countries.
We are a registered GSA contractor for the U.S. government. Interlink has also been certified by the Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC) as a charter member of the Enterprise Development Network. Additionally, Interlink is a financial advisor for the U.S. Export-Import Bank's (Ex-Im Bank) structured finance program, as well as an approved exporter of record for overseas buyer finance programs. Visit our contact us page to inquire further about our services.
All news 14 Sep 2016